Pyrolytic boiler for solid fuels (with cooling loop) nominal power 60 kW
Pyrolytic boiler ROJEK PK 49/PK BIO 49 for manual loading of wood – max. length of wood 530 mm, humidity of wood max.20 %, heat power 14 – 18 MJ/kg, or brown coal (fraction 20 – 40 mm), humidity of fuel max. 15 %, heat power 14 – 20 MJ/kg.
For brown coal the boiler is certified in Class 5 in accordance with the norm ČSN EN 303-5.
For wood the boiler is certified in Class 5 /PK 60/ and Class EKODESIGNE /PK BIO 60/ in accordance with the norm ČSN EN 303-5.
The boiler body is made of high quality steel, inner sheet 5 mm thick, other surfaces 4 mm thick.
guarantee for the tightness of boiler body 3 years
● Upper loading of combustion chamber – very easy and quick
● Bigger volume of combustion chamber (180 l)
● High efficiency
● Boilers fulfil Class 5 and EKODESIGN depending on used fuel in accordance with the norm ČSN EN 303 – 5
● Max. length of wood 530 mm
● Longer time for burn-up of combustion chamber up to 7 – 9 hours depending on quality of wood and boiler power
● Easy cleaning of exchanger by means of a handle and cleaning door accessible from outside
● Boilers are controlled by electronic control unit that controls: exhaust fan, water temperature in boiler – switching on the pump and switching off the fan, control of water temperature, manual or automatic operation, time for fuel burn-up, manual operation for firing, adjustable speeds of fan, exhaust sensor, boiler and regulator protection, sound alarm, choice of languages.
The regulator is provided with programme zPID
In addition to standard sensors the regulator is also provided with exhaust sensor. It controls exhaust temperature and temperature of boiler water.
Boilers for manual loading model ROJEK PK are recommended to be operated with accumulation tanks.
Min. recommended volume of an accumulation tank with boiler ROJEK PK 60/PK BIO 60 is 2800 l.